Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some for the reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that in spite of how do you get a patent good an idea you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a full-line of products and not wanting to add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and do not need a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and InventHelp Office Locations that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick look up your patent invention they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to take the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable as possible.