Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some for the reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to obtain a patent good an inspiration you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full line of providers not wanting to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those new invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they do a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your InventHelp Patent Referral Services is an easy task, as a result they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not require to take the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.